Phone Grip Finger Strap Accessory for Mobile Cell Phone, by Phone Loops (80s)

  • A RELAXED GRIP ON YOUR PHONE: Enhance your mobile experience through a one-handed grip on your smartphone that quickly becomes second nature and helps prevent accidental drops
  • THIN, WIRELESS CHARGING READY: Loops lay flat with no added bulkiness, ensuring their compatibility with wireless chargers as well as other mobile accessories, such as magnetic car mounts
  • ERGONOMIC EXPERIENCE: Straps are adjustable to your preferred fit and provide a secure, fullscreen access and a ache-free grip
  • RELIABLE AND BUILT TO LAST: Loops are made of robust, non-elastic polyester fabric paired with a 3M Innovation adhesive that leaves no residue behind
  • COMPATIBLE WITH YOUR CASE: Phone Loops are 0.03 ounces light, 0.02 inches thick and compatible with all standard phone cases (avoid saggy, skinny and waterproof cases)

I use this with a Galaxy Note 9. It is exactly perfect. The strap fits through the case at the base and right below the fingerprint scanner. It does not interfere at all with wireless charging, and is thin enough that you don't notice it. This is the only phone holder attachment I have found that doesn't harm the phone in any way and doesn't interfere with wireless charging. I can't rave about this simple little thing enough.

I LOVE my phone loop! It is the best accessory for my phone! I don't like the pop-sockets or other loops that go on the back of the phone because I am constantly putting my phone in my back pocket of my jeans. With those type of phone holder thingys (yes, that's the technical term), I can't slide my phone in and out of my back pocket easily. The Phone Loop is the best accessory. It doesn't add any weight or bulkiness at all! It's the most perfect phone holder thingy ever!

In all seriousness, it's really not the loops fault - if anything, its probably a wake-up call on my personal skin-care. Anyway, this was exactly what I was looking for. You see I had to ditch my beloved pop-socket for my phone case had evolved into it's final form: Magnets! The magnets was key for more functional use and convenience! Most notably it was able to attach the case to a minimalist wallet and car-vent mount that fit perfect onto my Acura TSX Sportwagon! Unfortunately to achieve this level of advancement, sacrifices had to be made: that beloved pop-socket of mine was shed off much like a snake shed's its own skin. Fast forward months later, my phone still proudly wears its best suit yet! But something was missing - some form of reassurance and security. It wasn't until I paid a visit to the communications team at work to discuss marketing strategies. I saw a phone on the desk with a patterned strap attached. I interrupted to immediately inquire about this simplistic form of functionality to which the phone's owner pointed me to the direction PhoneLoops! I ran back to my desk to immediately place an order. One day later, I received exactly what I was looking for - reassurance and security in its simplistic form. It's the tie clip to my phone's suit. It's perfect.

Overall this is a wonderful little strap. The only setback I had, was one of the sticky ends wasn't fully stuck to the actual strap and got a little bit messy when I tried to place it. I'm ordering another one because I'm sure it was just a small defect and overall doesn't take away from the terrific grip it offers.

Love the thinness of the grip, stretched out kind of easy to where I had to adjust it after a month of use and tape was really only for one use, because once I tried to move attachments to make strap tighter, it wouldn't stick again. Ordered replacement 3M stickers.

These are my fave. I cannot imagine having a phone without this now! I prefer these over the traditional pop sockets because it’s so low profile and you can still use wireless charging. I love the fun prints too. I haven’t dropped my phone on my face while on my phone in bed in a while!

This was very simple to install and is a really simple design. No complaints though. I have dropped my phone way less because of this.

Most people are reviewing saying this isn’t worth it or too bulking. Yes it is a ribbon with tape on it so yes you could probably make one cheaper. Some people so it is too tight but that is why when you put it on you adjusts it and put your hand between the ribbon and ur case so u know it will be comfortable. I LOVE these loops. They are way better then pop sockets since they aren’t as big and stick out. I have bought like 8 of them so I have one for each of my cases. To me they are amazing! I have had no issues with me. And the website has so many different colors and patterns to choose from!

I literally purchased one of these on amazon even though I’ve already purchased one from their website — just so I could leave this review. I love the design of this and am frankly astonished that there aren’t more copycat products out there. It’s a novel way to protect and carry your phone (in much the same style as pop sockets) but it allows wireless charging and a smoother form factor. This is important especially if you keep your phone in your pocket and double especially if those pockets belong to women’s pants. Smooth and minimal as the phone itself with all the benefits of one handed operation, even on monstrously large phones. For the record, I have a yesgo case on my iPhone XS and it works perfectly well with the phone loop just sticking out the top of the screen.

So far this product works great! Been using it for the past few days and I really like it so far! It was easy to put on, it sticks great when placed it on phone case and has not moved or came apart from where I placed it. Also seems to be very sturdy material and has held together great! Comes in handy for sure. Overall it's very nice and durable product. Will certainly be purchasing more in near future!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cosmetic Glitter Glue // Peel Off Formula ✮ KARIZMA BEAUTY ✮ Face Chunky Glitter Glue Adhesive...

Bristle Blocks by Battat – The Official Bristle Blocks – 54 Pieces Jungle Adventures in a Tube – STEM Toys 3D Sensory Toy Blocks for Kids – BPA Free – Building Toys for Creativity and Dexterity – 2 yr

OXO Good Grips Cutting and Carving Board